PDA

View Full Version : 3.03 OE-A Plugin help

mad-brian
January 6th, 2007, 00:20
I need hellp with the plugins for 3.03 OE-A, before I upgraded to the king of all firmwares, my plugins worked correctly such as the Liberty City Cheat and Vice City Cheater, they both worked fine till I upgraded, now the both of them won't work, I enabled them, disbaled over and over again but still not working, has anyone got any plugins to work with 3.03 OE-A? and if someone knows how to solve this, please tell me how

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 05:36
ok, this is what you should have in your plugins folder

x:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx
x:/seplugins/game.txt

in game.txt type this: Ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx

then enable it in the recovery menu
run vice city stories. it should work, i tried it

mad-brian
January 6th, 2007, 10:53
I have done that and checked it over and over again, maybe there was a problem when I upgraded?

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 16:14
o haha, did u make a folder on the root of your memory stick and name it cheats? then in that folder, make another folder called vcs .then put the file: topcheats.txt in it and boot up ur psp and it should work

vision
January 6th, 2007, 18:25
Hmm, try putting it vsh.txt and game.txt but disable vsh

mad-brian
January 7th, 2007, 09:39
I have made a folder within the cheats folder called that and the plugin is in both vsh.txt and game.txt, I have tried with game.txt enabled while vsh.txt was disabled and the other way around too but still no joy, thanks for helping me you guys, alwell, i'm updating now to OE-A2 so it could just be my stupid hunk-of-junk psp

mikebeaver
January 7th, 2007, 18:13
I had this problem with 2.71 SE-C, my pluginsworked one day, and all of the sudden didnt.although it has since sorted itself out with the arrival of cfw 3.03 OE-A'.

mad-brian
January 7th, 2007, 19:40
The plugins worked fine on 2.71 SE but since I upgraded, they stopped working and though i'm left without and fun cheats such as water level in LCS :(

Hooray! the simple update fixed it, which i'm surprised by, it must have been a glitch or something

vision
January 7th, 2007, 23:23
Hmm, ok try duplicating the prx and renaming it then put it again in game.txt but also have the previous line with the old name

mad-brian
January 8th, 2007, 10:23
Thanks man but it's working now which I haven't a clue why, it's probably just my PSP playing up but thanks again for the help