PDA

View Full Version : dose the psp have good shock resist?

flame0247
January 6th, 2007, 21:49
i dropped my psp like 2 or 3 times , i wanted to know if by one drop the whole psp can mess up or if its pretty resistant.
a drop like from my hand to the floor. Tile Floor
happend once its like 4 foot fall

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 21:55
depends, does it look ok to you? lol thats all that matters. but the screen can break and also internal parts can be moved around a little if hit hard enough

scottyboynow
January 6th, 2007, 22:21
I've only dropped mince once and that was today, my foot caught the USB cable and fell of my desk about 3 foot drop, cursed under my breath then turned it on and it was ok, there should'nt be anything wrong aslong as it turns on.

splodger15
January 6th, 2007, 22:31
^ ^
I have done that to mine before.Caught the usb cable although i didnt curse under my breath i did it out loud

scottyboynow
January 6th, 2007, 22:41
^ ^
Caught the usb cable although i didnt curse under my breath i did it out loud

my dad was in the room I'd get a bollocking lol.

KuLeD00d
January 6th, 2007, 22:52
I'd dropped my PSP about 5 times now because of that danged USB cable... and once because I forgot it was on my lap and it broke my little toe... damn thing.

Still fine though so it must have some shock resistance. as to how much.. I'm not gonna go testing :P

gamerremag
January 6th, 2007, 23:45
lol, dropped mine on purpose to show how good it is in a logitec case, and it opened up, but it was fine.

ii dropped it on accdent in the intec metal case (aka the bomb case) and the case broke (the whole side snapped off)

ive caught mine on the usb cable, had it slide out of my pocket, spilt sprite on the analouge stick area (alot of soda!!), had it bang against the wall,, i think it fell down my stairs,too....

but like a hoe to a pimp, its still faith ful to me

KuLeD00d
January 8th, 2007, 01:16
Wow I feel sorry for that poor PSP you put so much abuse into there!

lmtlmt
January 8th, 2007, 06:20
I've only dropped mince once and that was today, my foot caught the USB cable and fell of my desk about 3 foot drop, cursed under my breath then turned it on and it was ok, there should'nt be anything wrong aslong as it turns on.

that happens to me every time i code my lua projects

mcvader
January 8th, 2007, 06:43
I've dropped mine plenty of times and it's still like new, the analogue nub (or whatever you call it) came off once in a drop but I clipped it back on and it hasn't moved again, damn sturdy machines, unlike my phone that I dropped once and it totally came apart.

Quadeblaze
January 8th, 2007, 06:58
me to, <bloody usb cable> , was in the car with headphones on and somehow forgot about it, when i got out.... slam! onto the pavement.... headphones draged it out.....i cursed like there was no tomorrow..... luckily it was ok... few, me keeps it im me logiteck case now.... sometimes in the sony soft case on me morn job...

IronX
January 8th, 2007, 14:25
Not dropped my PSP yet, but have dropped my GBASP several times.... now THAT one is shock resistant... works perfectly still and no visible damage to it.