PDA

View Full Version : Hen-D revision D Ta-82 Downgrading Problem

cdrdj
January 7th, 2007, 01:13
I'm downgrading a friends psp and have never worked with Hen-d before. Here's what I've done.

I have a fresh 2.71 flash. Next, I loaded Hen-d Revision D and got the blue screen to turn green. I wanted to test it out to see if it worked right so I shut it down. I boot up psp and load the thing again. I just shows the Blue screen but here it just freezes. It doesn't reboot, it just shuts down after a while.

I've read that it's supposed to reboot, not shut down, and then Hen-D will be loaded. Is Hen-D a program that constantly runs and is flashed on memory? Or Am I right in thinking that it isn't working right?

I thought I would try with the next step in case I did do it right, but when I load the Id changer thingy, it goes to the error screen. Is that supposed to happen? Or is it screwed up? I've read something about slideshows, Anything to do with that?

xg917
January 7th, 2007, 01:19
its supposed to reboot, set a picture as backround, and remove any umds inside the psp, then run hen d, it should work. if it turns to green that means it worked. that only happens the first time though. the rest should only have blue screens and reboot from there, if you want to see if it worked after u ran hen d, go check the version of the psp and it will say: 2.71 HEN-D

cdrdj
January 7th, 2007, 01:21
Awesome. Thanks A lot. Just took out the umd and it worked.

xg917
January 7th, 2007, 01:31
lol, no prob. if u need help wit downgrading and everything, jus contact me through AIM, MSN, or YIM
ive helped out lots