PDA

View Full Version : i hear that res evil 2 doesnt work??

broie
January 7th, 2007, 02:21
i hear around the place that res 2 doesnt work properly sumthin about the screen going black at a certain part but the music is still playing well i dunno exactly cuz i havent played res evil2 yet but i had a game with a simliar problem like that n i got around it by saving before the cutscene that went black on me n it work

NCGreyFox
January 7th, 2007, 02:43
I don't know anything about that, but according to the compatibility list, it should work fine.

Xiofire
January 7th, 2007, 02:50
Yeah, it freezes when yew enter the police station.
Cool work around though.
-Xiofire

SketchPCIS
January 7th, 2007, 03:31
I don't know anything about that, but according to the compatibility list, it should work fine.

What a lot of people are finding on the compatibility list is people start the game and get to the intro screen and say 'O YA! I WURKS!' or playing maybe 5 minutes of the game and saying the same 'FULL SPEED & SOUND!'

However, many are seeing now that if you get a good deal into the game, there are several problems (Loading screens freezing the game, entering new areas causes freezing, etc). So for now take the compatibility list with a grain of salt.

NCGreyFox
January 7th, 2007, 03:41
What a lot of people are finding on the compatibility list is people start the game and get to the intro screen and say 'O YA! I WURKS!' or playing maybe 5 minutes of the game and saying the same 'FULL SPEED & SOUND!'

However, many are seeing now that if you get a good deal into the game, there are several problems (Loading screens freezing the game, entering new areas causes freezing, etc). So for now take the compatibility list with a grain of salt.

Ah. I should have taken that into consideration. The only game I have heard of that "worked perfect" but had problems was FF7.

flame0247
January 7th, 2007, 16:26
yea same thing happens with musashi. its works fine until u get to chapter when then the screen goes black. U can still hear the music