PDA

View Full Version : icon animation and background music? [possibly stupid Q]

Quadeblaze
January 7th, 2007, 06:57
ya, i was wondering how to make icon animation and background music to the icon and background for my psx games on me psp

CaptainMorgan4
January 7th, 2007, 07:25
Use a program called PSPBrew .91, use photoshop or some other photo editing software and the music you got to make or edit using some other software (goldwave is good, google it). Then get a software to convert your music to ATRAC3 (.at3) using some other software (don't remember what I used but google you'll find something). Good luck!

ps. When you get PSPBrew load oe of your other homebrew (Eboots) extract the ICON0 for the tiny icon and the PIC1 for the background pic, to find sizes of the pics you need to create, and you can attatch your .at3's (music) you made with PSPBrew.

Malksta
January 7th, 2007, 07:31
Use a program called PSPBrew .91, use photoshop or some other photo editing software and the music you got to make or edit using some other software (goldwave is good, google it). Then get a software to convert your music to ATRAC3 (.at3) using some other software (don't remember what I used but google you'll find something). Good luck!

ps. When you get PSPBrew load oe of your other homebrew (Eboots) extract the ICON0 for the tiny icon and the PIC1 for the background pic, to find sizes of the pics you need to create, and you can attatch your .at3's (music) you made with PSPBrew.

He was talking about Icon Animation not normal icons..

Btw, I dont know how to create icon animations :*

M!ckeY
January 7th, 2007, 07:52
I think you need the sony umd tools or something, since they are pmf files. Don't ask for those here.

CaptainMorgan4
January 7th, 2007, 08:24
My bad I'm a little tired it's 3:30am here so I must have just scanned over it instead of reading, but hope what I said helped.

MicroNut
January 7th, 2007, 08:46
I have not experimented with animated icons yet.
Justice League Heroes has an animated PMF
My guess is any video or gif that is converted to PMF format at the correct icon dimensions could work.

There is some mystery as to what is needed to create a PMF file.
Some searches in Google suggest it’s an app that is part of the psp sdk.

There is a PMF player available: pmf player (http://www.pspzones.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1860)