PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors Bor mod

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 16:59
I always loved this movie when I was growing up in the early 80's. It would make an absolutely amazing mod, I am willing to work on the graphics side for the sprites!!!

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 16:59
oops, that should have read the warriors BOR mod

Christuserloeser
April 2nd, 2005, 21:15
Changed the title.

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 21:18
thanks christus

obelisk
April 2nd, 2005, 21:25
Warriors.... Warrriors... (clinking of bottles), come out, Warriors....
All the gangs in that film will show up great, the more i think about mixing up the film and this engine! yesssss! good ideas!

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 21:41
Thanks!! But it would work VERY well, e-mail me obelisk We should get to work on a script/storyboard asap!!! SERIOUSLY

DCDayDreamer
April 2nd, 2005, 21:57
Warriors, come out to plaaayaaayyyy (clink, clink, clink). I really hated that smarly little toad, blaming Ajax for the shooting and starting the whole 'rumble back to Coney' thing.

Great film, haven't seen it in years though, I'm off to look for a copy on DVD.

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 22:13
:cool: Anyone else who wants to get together on this project can you e-mail me, just send me a PM and we can get to work!! This movie has a special place in my heart as it was one of my bro's faves, so as I've said get in touch all those who want to work on this, may i be the project leader??? PLEASE??? Oh come on its not that outrageous!!!!!

obelisk
April 2nd, 2005, 23:02
the "come out and play", part i forgot, and i shouldn't have, Twisted Sister used that line in the song, "Come Out and Play", from same named album.
I haven't seen this film in like .... 13 - 15 years. damn. I would jump right in and start up on some level ideas, or music, or overall ideas, but i am kinda strained for time right now, my mom is being released from the hospital today, for heart surgery she had a 90+ percent clogged artery and 4 days of procedures and observation. if i get a few minutes, and a few thoughts, i'll try my best to pen them down for you. I'm thinking of a brawl that goes beyond NY to Coney Island.... this is the video game world, man, BOR, the whole Universe can be the battleground! suppose its after the movie. suppose the Warriors' foes were defeated.... then resurrected in the video game world, with more power, weapons, etc, as well as the warrios themselves, all a plot of a mad millionaire, who, upon hearing of the Warriors successes, wishes to challenge them, again. just a shot.

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 23:59
did you get my pm???

scrabbus
April 3rd, 2005, 18:22
ok, ive started writing a storyboard, if anyone else wants to join me to attempt to make this BOR mod then your more than welcome, thanks all

scrabbus
April 5th, 2005, 21:01
DOES ANYONE WANT TO HELP,HELP,help, he----lp Damn an echo is that me or is this part empty??? NO I'm all alone, trapped in a forum, someone help, open the door, knock on the wall or other cliched stuff...

Hawq
April 6th, 2005, 18:36
/me clinks a few bottles together, 'Warriors come out to play'

obelisk
May 21st, 2005, 00:43
i have no freakin' clue how to do more like programming or actually modding the BOR thing, and i wanted to say that, I didn't mean to make you feel like i ditched ya, scrabbus, and i've read the Game Informer that talks about the new Rockstar Warriors game, it makes me drooly at all the keen fun i'll have playing that when i get my ps2 or xbox, of course there are legalities to note, and i don't know if rockstar will be on anyojne who makes anything for DC, or if they'd care at all..., but they might be stcky-wicks about it like that, so,.... i wish that it would happen, and stuff totally. lets see what happens.

obelisk
May 21st, 2005, 00:45
yes, i do want to help, its just that i'd be writing, and i dont even know if that will be enough help, or maybe some electro-music.

rmedtx
May 31st, 2005, 18:46
What's the progress on this mod?