PDA

View Full Version : Is game folder 150 very improtant?

flame0247
January 7th, 2007, 21:03
i have a 3.03 OE-A and well i dont have a 150 folder and i never had a 150 folder nor a 303 folder , i have 1 game folder and everything works fine , whats the diffrence exsacly?:rolleyes:

NCGreyFox
January 7th, 2007, 21:06
All the homebrew within the GAME150 folder will run if it is compatible with 1.50 firmware. You can change it so that the GAME folder automatically does this and you will instead have to make a GAME303 folder.

SketchPCIS
January 7th, 2007, 21:22
I have my Kernel set to 1.50, so my GAME folder works like a GAME150 does. I just put everything else that might require it (such as demos) in the GAME303 folder. Mercury Meltdown was a perfect example of this.

It really doesn't matter what kernel you set your firmware to load, just make sure that you have a GAME___ folder for the opposite firmware.

flame0247
January 7th, 2007, 21:25
thanks

Mc_Logical
January 7th, 2007, 21:45
well in recovery mode enable the hide corrupt icons and all the folders u put into GAME105 the corrupt folders wont show up under game, another thing if u ever wanted to go back to 1.5 u get the 1.5 update eboot and rename the EBOOT.PBP to UPDATE.PBP and in the GAME folder is a RECOVERY folder place the UPDATE.PBP in there and run the recovery folder in recovery mode i tested some things and this worked because i pressed the run the recovery folder by mistake in recovery mode then it said cant find the update.pbp so that gave me the idea of trying the 1.5 eboot to update.pbp

Mc_Logical
January 7th, 2007, 21:51
but i have 3.03 OE-A (2) :thumbup: if u ever semi brick psp either do that with the 1.5 eboot or make a folder in GAME called BOOT and all the folders that are in the 3.03 0E A not the 3.03% just the normal folder place the EBOOT.PBP and all the other files into the BOOT folder and run that from recovery mode in config -> PSP/GAME/EBOOT.PBP (enabled) then u can install custom firmware again if u ever bricked instead of going through 1.5 first

Mc_Logical
January 7th, 2007, 21:58
/PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP (enabled) i mean, this stuff is simple after awhile if a noob semi bricked psp i bet he/she would be stuck with a brick and asking plzzzzzzzzzzz sum1 help meeeeee lol