PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to play online with custome firmware 3.03E0-A` ?

dante_itachi10
January 8th, 2007, 02:45
i was wondering if its possible to play online with Dax`s firmware cause i tried and i cant seem to connect i tried darkstalkers i can connect to the web browser and i have a connection when i test but i cant play online

dante_itachi10
January 8th, 2007, 16:02
plz guys every time i try to play my connection gets terminated but when serf the web i have no problems

Apoklepz
January 8th, 2007, 16:10
I'm having the same exact issues with MGS Pops. Can somebody verify and give feedback about this Online Connection problem?

Kramer
January 8th, 2007, 16:24
I can go online in MOH: heroes fine but I have not tried any other games yet...

Just give me a sec and ill try a few games.

Have you guys done any flash modifacations?

EDITTY EDIT: I think I know the problem, Disable all plugins in the recovery menu and make sure your cpu speed is set to default.

Apoklepz
January 8th, 2007, 16:36
None here, but now that you mention it...I might be playing with the overclocking plugin set to 333mhz...don't remember right now, I'l check again tonight....although I never had Online problems a while back when I was on 3.02 OE.

Bytrix
January 8th, 2007, 17:19
That's probably the cause, wifi doesn't work at 333mhz (without custom files and messing about). If you want to play online (or ad-hoc PSP-PSP) drop it back down to default speeds.

scottyboynow
January 8th, 2007, 17:43
I read somewhere else that everyone is having the same problem, I have'nt got any games to try it though.

S34MU5
January 8th, 2007, 19:50
you cant use wifi when clocked at 333

dante_itachi10
January 8th, 2007, 20:53
it worked guys thanx a lot i was setting the clock speed to 333 returned it to default its fine now