PDA

View Full Version : homebrew on supercard slot1

hujiko
January 9th, 2007, 00:36
ok i recently got my supercard slot 1 and i got a backup of my FFIII game running but i cant seem to get snes nes or anything working i tried scumm vm and it says that it cant read memory or something i also downloaded snezzi ds and i put my chrono trigger ROM which i legally own by the way ive had it for like 5 years in my garage and i converted it to a chrono.nds
and put it in the root of my drive and when it loads it up the screen turns white and just stays there for nes i downloaded ds nesterds and nothing seems to work im frustrated do they have slot 1 emulators or guides on how to do this thanks

DanTheManMS
January 9th, 2007, 02:53
SnezziDS will not run on any slot-1 devices, or any device that doesn't have GBA support. Try SNES DS or SNEmulDS instead. I have no idea about NesterDS though.

Just on a side note, if a piece of homebrew doesn't boot right, you can try renaming the *.ds.gba version of it to *.nds and running that. You can also try booting it through Moonshell. I'm not sure if these tactics help with the SC One device, but they work well on slot-2 Supercards.

hujiko
January 10th, 2007, 01:42
ok thank you i will try both snes ds and (snemulds?)

hujiko
January 10th, 2007, 01:45
oh i just remembered i downloaded snes ds and i made a folder in my supercard called snes and put the 3 files that came woth snes ds but they were all files with no extension i can supercard ds boot up FILES

DanTheManMS
January 10th, 2007, 03:50
I have no experience with slot-1 cards, so I can't really help you. Have you tried running the make_nds.bat file to package your games? Is ndstool.exe in the same folder? Are you using the 11-27 version and the latest superDAT found at http://urashima.cydonianknight.com/snesadvance.dat?

acidburn2k2
January 16th, 2007, 21:48
How did you get ff3 to work?
I formated to fat 32 1 gb kingston and put it on did not work.
All the other games worked so far except ff3