PDA

View Full Version : Atrac3 Help (Resident Evil 2) Need Some Assistance Please Someone Help Me Please

CaptainMorgan4
January 9th, 2007, 04:59
I have the Resident Evil 2 theme in MP3 format and I converted it with Goldwave and selected .wav then in the other options area (below it) I choose Atrac3 like a thread on here said. I also have tried SonicStage but to no avail, can someone help me? The link below contains the background music I want in MP3 format in WAV format and the file I thought would work that says it's a .AT3 but doesn't work? I just want to add this song to the background of my Resident Evil 2 eboot for my 3.03 OE-A'. Please it would be much appreciated if someone could help me out and supply me with the file I need or helping me to getting this working. I have made AT3's before but having problems with this one, used PSPBrew and PSX2PSP to try to add the SND0.at3 to my eboot.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYF0WUQO

CaptainMorgan4
January 10th, 2007, 01:46
Please some help me, bump.

SkatesBest
January 10th, 2007, 03:39
i would help ya..but i couldnt even get Attrac3 to show up in Goldwave,lol

CaptainMorgan4
January 12th, 2007, 06:58
Bump, please someone at least try to help me.

CaptainMorgan4
January 14th, 2007, 20:41
Someone please come here and help me, this is getting ridiculous.

splodger15
January 14th, 2007, 21:04
You didnt get any help and it is probaly because people dont know

CaptainMorgan4
January 15th, 2007, 01:05
People know here there are thousands of eboots that have sound in them and someone had to make the AT3's. I have made AP3's before but this time this thing isn't working for me, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me, thanks for posting though.

EDIT!: Nevermind guys I figured out my fiel was fine just to big, so I edited the song to 30 seconds instead a minute and it obviously made the file size smaller and now it works, thanks anyway guys!