PDA

View Full Version : Snes on 303

SavageNick
January 9th, 2007, 16:25
Hey guys I rarely post on here (mainly a ghoster) but I thought i'd ask about the 303 firmware (oe-A' latest version). Firstly, it seems that no matter what compression i put the PSX game on in popstation, my PSP sits there for AGES trying to load it and it doesnt work - for the mo I'm switching back to uncompressed so I can keep playing FFIX...

Secondly, I can't seem to find a decent snes emulator that works on 303 - Snes9xTYL 0.4.2 is amazing (kudos to yoyofr etc for the coding work) but it doesn't seem to work nemore (I'm using the standard version and putting it in /game150) I'll try the me version and see if that works but I doubt it...

BTW Massive thx to all the coders in the PSP scene - I had a GP32X before my PSP and this scene is even bigger and has done more in a smaller space of time!

EDIT: Ok ignore the main point of this thread (about the snes emulator) since I've realised what I did wrong lol its working perfectly now ;) I'm such a moron sometimes...

TerryMathews
January 9th, 2007, 17:26
You might want to go ahead and add in what you did wrong. Someone might run into the same problem and search and find your post.

lnekol
January 10th, 2007, 14:15
try using MagicISO for the PSX games....and extract them in the .cue/.bin format...they seem to work great....every other method i tryed failed =p

and the snes emu is working great for me...im using the 1.0 version in the game150 folder.

talking about ghosters...lol im member since dec 2005 and this is my second post :eek:

good luck!

eambo
January 11th, 2007, 10:43
Nick, try using snes9x in the 1.50 Kernel. Hold "R" while booting up, and change kernel from 3.03 to 1.50. Then put snes9x in the /GAME/ folder (not /GAME150/) And see if that works =-)

throughsilver
January 11th, 2007, 14:35
Slightly OT, but I recently upgraded to the latest SNES TYL emu, and can't seem to find the option for full screen mode. Have they removed it, or am I not looking well enough?

sakamoto
January 11th, 2007, 17:23
Slightly OT, but I recently upgraded to the latest SNES TYL emu, and can't seem to find the option for full screen mode. Have they removed it, or am I not looking well enough?
check the video settings. it's there. adjust it then make it your default settings