PDA

View Full Version : Doom For Datel Max Media Dock?

adamned
January 10th, 2007, 19:06
I unfortunately have a max media dock, and know that its the crappiest way to go. And up till yesterday I thought most games couldnt play or save. However, I saw the Doom for Max Media and am curious. How is it that that game can run well and save? Is there any guide to MMD homebrew programming?

Backstabbed
January 17th, 2007, 01:45
First off, if you don't know anything about homebrew don't bash the MMD, i'ts not a bad device... It was voted #1 homebrew deivice somewhere on the net i believe, as to Running well & saving, i say you get into NDSLIB... it's a c based language...so you'll want a c compiler, and devkitpro.
google a guide :)

Good luck!

P.S. Doom for the DS is loads of fun!

XImplosionX
January 17th, 2007, 01:55
First off, if you don't know anything about homebrew don't bash the MMD, i'ts not a bad device... It was voted #1 homebrew deivice somewhere on the net i believe, as to Running well & saving, i say you get into NDSLIB... it's a c based language...so you'll want a c compiler, and devkitpro.
google a guide :)

Good luck!

P.S. Doom for the DS is loads of fun!

NDSLib... Programming Language? Not quite.

Its a library of Nintendo DS based functions for programming the ARM9 and ARM7 processor sets, written in C/C++. Not an actual language.
-Bow-

Either way, a good way to go

Backstabbed
January 17th, 2007, 01:56
Does anyone keep track?

cheesypoof5
February 16th, 2007, 07:33
Who in their right mind would say MMD is the best flashcart for homebrew? :eek: