PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have this problem with FF7 on your psp

Heero808
January 11th, 2007, 01:29
Does your bottom part of your screen flicker during battle and by bottom i mean the blue bar with the hp
because I am shocked to see that
oh yeah its a ntsc disc

carlitx
January 11th, 2007, 01:44
well im not sure wat an ntsc disc is but ya that happens to me to but it gets better im at the part where aries gets kidnapped and the sector above sector 7 collapses and it gradualy goes away its nothing big so dont worry bout it. o ya and btw wen i enter a battle its stops for a split second upon enetering the main battle scene.

S34MU5
January 11th, 2007, 02:43
when i enter a battle i stops and i think its crashed, like you said carlitx

and it flickrs a little when i select things on hp and that. dusnt bother me at all

Heero808
January 11th, 2007, 03:28
oh ok i thought it was only me thanks

Tetris999
January 11th, 2007, 06:26
same for me too

carlitx
January 11th, 2007, 19:47
ya at my point of the game(nearly out of midgar) the flashing has stoped but it still slows down a little when opening up a battle but thats it so im happy.

Cloudhunter
January 11th, 2007, 20:03
Bleah, just little details. I have the same problem, but it doesn't affect gameplay.

The flashing usually happens when there is just one person in the battle. Either way it's just a little detail and a small cost to pay for FF7 on the go :)

Lets hope sony improves their emulator so we can hack it again ^_^

Cloudy

Apoklepz
January 11th, 2007, 20:25
When I select the enemy to attack, there's a little enemy detail pixel box next to my Character's names on the bottom left panel...I don't remember this happening on my PSone, but somebody correct me if I'm wrong...It's no biggie though, doesn't keep me from enjoying the game.

carlitx
January 11th, 2007, 21:30
i never encountered that one...

jonezybaby
January 11th, 2007, 21:35
i have it still, im in rocket town (end of disk 1) and it happens 2 matter how many ppl in party, just flickers when u arnt on the menu wen it say attack, magic etc etc

carlitx
January 11th, 2007, 22:04
still its just a very minor imperfection...i still remember all the trouble it caused me wen playing the cpu version, i had to keep patching it with the xp patchover and over again cause it would keep randomly crashing!

BrennonCooke
January 11th, 2007, 22:39
So there are still soem bugs with the FF7 game on the PSP althought I don't have this yet because I have firmware 3.00 I can't get those right now but I'm just curios on how you deal with the changing disks things in the game?

Cloudhunter
January 11th, 2007, 22:48
When I select the enemy to attack, there's a little enemy detail pixel box next to my Character's names on the bottom left panel...I don't remember this happening on my PSone, but somebody correct me if I'm wrong...It's no biggie though, doesn't keep me from enjoying the game.

I get that aswell :) No big deal :)

And you change discs by saving at the end of one and loading the other.

Cloudy

BrennonCooke
January 11th, 2007, 23:04
So when you download it, It come with the seprete disk info?