PDA

View Full Version : Review: Wii Controller Carry Bag

bandit
January 11th, 2007, 03:31
Wii Controller Carry Bag
Manufacturer: PEGA
Site: Buy from Brando (http://videogame.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00413) / Buy from DealExtreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2221~r.74066433)
Price: $10.00

Overview : The Wii Controller Carry Bag allows you to store your Wii-remote and Nunchuk controllers.

Features :

Store Wii controller - Wii-mote & Nunchuk controller
Protect your Wii consollers
Convenience to transfer

Quality/Usability : Ever afraid of Wii-mote being scratched or damaged? What about misplacing your Nunchuk? How about accidently pressing the button and causing the battery to drain? Well, with this Wii Controller Carry Bag, you can keep both the Wii-mote and Nunchuk in the same place.

The case has a hardshell casing to protect the controllers. On the case itself is an image of the Wii remote and nunchuk attachment. The case is sealed with a zipper.

Upon opening the case, you'll notice a little netted storage area. You can either use it to hold the Wii remote, Nunchuk or the wires. If you wanted to, you can hold other accessories in that pouch such as SD card or something small.

There is also a small cloth attached inside. With this, you can protect/cover one of the controllers and prevent it from touching the other controller and causing any damage or scratches. There is enough space within the case to keep the controllers secure. Even with a controller glove/silicone case, there is enough room.

To help with transportation, there is a carabiner (clip) attached to it. So you can clip it to your belt, pants or bag.

Conclusion : Overall, the Wii Controller Carry Bag is a great accessory. Not only will it protect your controllers but keep them together as well. If you're like me who shoves the Wii remote into a bag during travel, more than likely one of the buttons is being accidently pressed by some object. When this happens, you're controller searching for the Wii and draining the battery at the same time. I had this happen to me many times where I would go play the Wii and the battery is dead. I know its not from playing. Hopefully, they release the case with more colors.

Images via comments