PDA

View Full Version : 3.02 Oe-b -> 3.03 Oe-a

mbr7
January 11th, 2007, 10:14
Okay I am going to upgrade soon when my psp has finnished charging i have already made the Dax file and all and I must say I am a little Shaky i have followed all directions and have a correct Hash value or what it is called anything you guys sudgest I should think of or do before I upgrade it ohh and I have one question is it okay if i keep the moded gameboot and moded font or do I need to Reflash that?

hurry hurry almost full batery :D

Bytrix
January 11th, 2007, 15:35
I downgraded to 1.5 (using the recovery menu) then up to 3.03 OEA (then A2 then B). I don't know if it makes any difference. I just find it beter going to a 'fresh' 1.5 and starting from there.

ExcruciationX
January 11th, 2007, 17:15
Okay I am going to upgrade soon when my psp has finnished charging i have already made the Dax file and all and I must say I am a little Shaky i have followed all directions and have a correct Hash value or what it is called anything you guys sudgest I should think of or do before I upgrade it ohh and I have one question is it okay if i keep the moded gameboot and moded font or do I need to Reflash that?

hurry hurry almost full batery :D
You do not need to remove the gameboot. The installer preforms a logical flash format (like an offical update) and then installs eveything. If the hash was correct then you will be fine. :)