PDA

View Full Version : popstation problems?

suzaku
January 11th, 2007, 10:32
Hello,

I was wondering wether popstation has a problem playing music for some games. I noticed that the silent hill intro video has no sound, the first cutscene sound is also not there. However, the level background music plays fine.

I also played parodius and there is no background music for the levels.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem as me with silent hill? I used ultraiso to convert img to iso and then converted it with popstation.

However, direct isos like FF7 seemed to have perfect sound at all times.

eambo
January 11th, 2007, 10:40
Depending on whether you ripped this yourself or not, some people remove movies/music etc. to save space. Then again, there might have been a problem converting the ISO. I haven't had any problems so far.

Also: Popstation has support for img's I believe, so there was really no need to convert =-/

RedMoogleXIII
January 11th, 2007, 15:10
When I converted Breath of Fire IV, for some weird reason the picture is off center and towards the bottom. Is there any way i can fix it so its get centered properly on the PSP?

Bytrix
January 11th, 2007, 15:20
This isn't a 'problem' with popstation.

Some games come in slightly different formats. Some have CDDA (background music) and some don't. Seeing as most people are using Hot Shots 2 base.pbp to convert their games (which does not contain CD audio) their converted games do not have it either.

Search google (or dl.qj.net) for CDDA popstation. There is now a version which will read the CDDA information from the img/iso and write a CDDA compatible eboot.