PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Trilogy on POPS...

Mr. Shizzy
January 12th, 2007, 06:58
I had ripped my Mk Trilogy PS1 game with alcohol 120, and was enjoying it with OE-A. Then I decided to delete it, and re-rip/convert it with the new converter.

That way I could put the sound track in, and compress it. (BTW I also updated to OE-B) So anyways, everytime I convert it now, when I go to start it, it just freezes after the MIDWAY logo. I tried like 4 different pop station front ends. All with the same result. I wish i had saved the one I had working on OE-A to test...

Maybe it just don't work on OE-B? If anyone has gotten it working on OE-B PLEASE POST. This is my fav PS1 game... It figures it's the one game I'm having problems with. (Yes, my other PS1 games seem to be working fine)

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Apoklepz
January 12th, 2007, 19:53
I'm playing it right now at work....But you mentioned you ripped it? what did you rip, because I've had a share of problems with ripped images before on popstation, so now I just use full images compressed at lvl 9 and no problems so far.

Hope you can get the game to work, Shizzy.

vision
January 12th, 2007, 21:50
Hmm any xflash customizations?custom fonts?

mikebeaver
January 12th, 2007, 21:52
Mr.Shizzy, try using the old version of popstation to convert the game with, maybe that will help.

Mr. Shizzy
January 13th, 2007, 10:55
I didn't actually rip anything from the game. I meant I ripped it from my PS1 disc with Alcohol 120%. And yeah, my PSP's flash is costomised up the ying yang... I had a custom font. But restored the old one, same thing. Besides I got other PS1 games that are working on my PSP right now. Also, I've tried converting with every version of POPs I know... I should have never deleted the one I had working. OH well... I'll keep trying. Thanks for the replys. :)