PDA

View Full Version : question about ff7

broie
January 13th, 2007, 23:24
does ff7 have an option to adjust the screen long long time since i played i simply cant remember n does anyone know if the orignal worms had an option like that too

InanimateCrbnRod
January 14th, 2007, 03:06
what do you mean? you can change the window color, is that what you mean? the only screen size adjustment I can think of is on POPS, click home and go toscreen settings. If you are talking about screen positioning it should be fine.......

unless you are using pal version, I had the pal version with the PAL to NTSC box checked and it cut off some of the screen, I'd get the NTSC version.

If you want I can upload the eboots I have and you can download them you'd just have to put them on your psp in game/SCUS94163 (I think thats the number, not sure if it matters)

broie
January 14th, 2007, 13:06
ye i have the pal version n it cuts off a bit of the screen some games have an option so u can adjust it while in game like street fighter ex 1 for example ah thanks for the offer by the way but no need i no where i can find an ntsc version i just didnt want to get a game i have already:p

jonezybaby
January 14th, 2007, 13:46
use the latest popstation, it fixes that, ull just have 2 rip the original disk again instead the eboot.