PDA

View Full Version : Need help with "Pimping" Custom Background

Mr. Shizzy
January 14th, 2007, 08:12
I wanted to make a background with the purple skulls from Ultimate Mortal kombat 3. I got the basic idea created. But I have 0 Photo Shop skills. I actually did this all on MS Paint. If anyone could help make it look better, It woulds be much apprecited. :D

Here is what I made so far. All takes on it are welcome. :)

EDIT: Notice that the skull in the bottom right corner is lined up so, when the little loading circle appears, it looks like the skulls eye.

Tetris999
January 14th, 2007, 09:24
I wanted to make a background with the purple skulls from Ultimate Mortal kombat 3. I got the basic idea created. But I have 0 Photo Shop skills. I actually did this all on MS Paint. If anyone could help make it look better, It woulds be much apprecited. :D

Here is what I made so far. All takes on it are welcome. :)

EDIT: Notice that the skull in the bottom right corner is lined up so, when the little loading circle appears, it looks like the skulls eye.'

maybe i could help, im not the proz at photoshop but i can try :D

splodger15
January 14th, 2007, 10:23
You made that on paint. That is really good

Mr. Shizzy
January 14th, 2007, 11:13
Tetris999- thanks. :) I can't wait to see what you come up wth

splodger15- Thanks. And yes I made the whole thing on MS Paint. I had put a shot of it up to show my spoofed version in a different thread; and some n00b actually said this to me:

originaly posted by: sakamotoDear Mr. Shizzy,

i do not want to offend you ... but you have such an ugly menu. it's almost impossible to look at it for more than 5 seconds.

LOL. So I figured maybe it needed some improvement. :P

Tetris999
January 14th, 2007, 18:50
Tetris999- thanks. :) I can't wait to see what you come up wth

splodger15- Thanks. And yes I made the whole thing on MS Paint. I had put a shot of it up to show my spoofed version in a different thread; and some n00b actually said this to me:

LOL. So I figured maybe it needed some improvement. :P

if you would want you could give me the purple skull picture by itself (AND DO NOT RESIZE IT!!!) and i can make it look better if you want

vision
January 14th, 2007, 18:55
Not bad for paint

carlitx
January 14th, 2007, 23:23
kool bg