PDA

View Full Version : help with flasher for recovery menu, 3.03 OE-a

gdf
January 14th, 2007, 12:24
um, yeh that. it just appears as another corrupt icon on the Game menu and won't run for love nor money. I'm getting rather concerned as i don't want to lose all my homebrew. what should i do. (btw it is in the PSP/GAME folder if that's any help.)

sean13128
January 14th, 2007, 15:20
I could be wrong but I believe it goes in game150
Im prety sure that the Game folder launches stuff as if it were 3.03 so the eboot wouldnt work so move it to game150

gdf
January 14th, 2007, 15:43
i'll try that.

gdf
January 14th, 2007, 15:59
sorry mate, dint work, just says there are no games so it aint recognising the folder. i tried it in GAME303 too but to no avail. it might be something to do with the kernal being set to 3.03, but this is just a shot in the dark. HEEEEEEEELP!

Gold Line
January 14th, 2007, 16:07
put all the right files in ms0/psp/game/recovery it will be a corrupt icon and always will be

and can only be run by the recovery menu to get to the recovery menu hold r then turn your psp on and i have use this before and my game folder was set to 1.50 kernal so try that

gdf
January 14th, 2007, 16:12
yeeees!!! cheers man! you rock! actually this was a bit sttopid on my part, its probly in the readme lol!

dejkirkby
January 14th, 2007, 16:12
Dude, you are doing it right. The RECOVERY folder goes in PSP/GAME. It will show up on the XMB in the under the GAMe icon as a corrupt data. But don't worry, it's mean't to do that.
You access the recovery menu by turning you PSP off (not sleep mode) and holding R while powering up.

gdf
January 14th, 2007, 16:20
cheers, already done! all me 'omebrew is workin. joy! now to get on with popstation (just a warnin ill probly end up needin help for that lol)

Gold Line
January 14th, 2007, 16:21
yeeees!!! cheers man! you rock! actually this was a bit sttopid on my part, its probly in the readme lol!

no prob just trying to help:thumbup: and its not even in the readme dark alex must have forgot to put it in

gdf
January 14th, 2007, 18:54
shit, now my ps1 games wont load. converted, put in correct place with keys.bin etc etc, it shows the sony logo then stays black, but it knows im in the emu as when i press home it comes up with emu specific things on a menu. more help please!