PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden II

Deathnix
January 14th, 2007, 23:49
Just a note for every one, Suikoden II will only work using the 302 plugin thing.
I was gutted when it crashed, using 303, thought i wasn't going to get to play it on my PSP!
It crashes where the mist monster battle starts, also, the intro doesnt work on 303.

Aretak
January 15th, 2007, 03:33
Yep, I can confirm this. :(

omnigoddess
February 11th, 2007, 23:20
Confirmed again with Dark_Alex's 3.03c and again on 3.10A release too.

rusty6769x
March 16th, 2007, 20:07
how do you get it to work in 3.10OE-A? when i load mine up with the pops3.02 it says ther game cannot be started but on the 3.10 and 3.11 its fine til the mist monster. Also is it possible to downgrade to 3.02OE-A from 3.10OE-A'? or do you have to go through 1.5 ?

wiitendo
March 18th, 2007, 00:00
The pops plugin actually makes PSX eboots not work for me? What's wrong with it? Am I doing it wrong?

The Suikoden II thing is exactly the same for me....the monster just isn't there, it's a empty battlefield!

Can someone give me guide, so I can go over what I did?

Thanks!

bakasora
March 19th, 2007, 05:54
im having the same problem too..
i found a 'solution' somewhere but i dont know what its talking about.

"This plugin enables 3.10 OE and higher, to load every pops from 3.00 to 3.11

Instructions:

- Copy seplugins to the root of your memory stick.
- Using the latest psardumper mod from team c+d, extract the firmware you desire using the
"Decrypt all" function (press square) (this is important, because of changes of keys, previous
firmwares modules may not work encrypted).
- Locate these modules in the FO/kd folder: meaudio.prx, pops.prx and popsman.prx (Note: in 3.10
and higher, meaudio.prx doesn't exist, so you don't need to locate it).

Copy the prx's to the directory /seplugins/popsloader with the following names:

* 3.00: meaudio300.prx, popsman300.prx, pops300.prx
* 3.01: meaudio301.prx, popsman301.prx, pops301.prx
* 3.11: popsman311.prx, pops311.prx

- Enter in recovery menu, and enable popsloader.prx plugin.
- The first time you run a game with the plugin enabled, it will ask you which pops to use.
After that, it will save the configuration so the next times that game is loaded, it will use
the same pops. If anytime you want to change the configuration, press R while booting the game,
during the warning screen."

can any veteran explain it in more details?
like when it say"Using the latest psardumper mod from team c+d, extract the firmware you desire using the
"Decrypt all" function (press square) (this is important, because of changes of keys, previous
firmwares modules may not work encrypted)."
where do we do that? in the PSP USB mode? PSP recovery mode? or what?

or maybe you can give me an existing guide like "Guide/Tutorial for PSP idiot"
someone really needs to make a complete guide.. if not the fundamental knowledge of it.