PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please

AFC
January 15th, 2007, 01:47
Hi guys,
Got a problem maybe somebody could kindly help with. Ive succesfully upgraded to 3.02 oe-b and everything was running with no problem.
Unfortunately my memory stick decided to die at this point.
So upon replacing it, nothing will boot either isos or origional games.
The games are shown in the drop down and upon running them it goes to the psp splash screen but doesnt boot the game and then just shuts my machine down.
Ive sort of got round this by installing devhook and everything boots fine from there. Obviously this isnt an ideal situation.
Any help to solve this would be very gratefully appreciated.

regards.

Tetris999
January 15th, 2007, 02:45
Hi guys,
Got a problem maybe somebody could kindly help with. Ive succesfully upgraded to 3.02 oe-b and everything was running with no problem.
Unfortunately my memory stick decided to die at this point.
So upon replacing it, nothing will boot either isos or origional games.
The games are shown in the drop down and upon running them it goes to the psp splash screen but doesnt boot the game and then just shuts my machine down.
Ive sort of got round this by installing devhook and everything boots fine from there. Obviously this isnt an ideal situation.
Any help to solve this would be very gratefully appreciated.

regards.

if you really REALLY want this work downgrade then upgrade agin

make sure u know what ure doing tho!

g00gy
January 15th, 2007, 03:14
That happens if "no umd" mode is on and you are attempting to run a psp game not compatibile with "no umd".

HAMMIEZ
January 15th, 2007, 18:22
That happens if "no umd" mode is on and you are attempting to run a psp game not compatibile with "no umd".

yep thats the problem

xg917
January 15th, 2007, 18:25
when i did that, it didnt make my memory card die. but o well