PDA

View Full Version : Review: Wii Remote Controller Protector

bandit
January 15th, 2007, 02:29
Wii Remote Controller Protector
Manufacturer: HORI
Site: Buy from Brando (http://videogame.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00419&dept_id=020&cat_id=046)
Price: $9.00

Overview : Protect your Wii Remote Controller from dust and light scratches.

Features :

99% Transparency
Scratch and Dust Prevention
Tailor made for Wii. Custom Fit

Quality/Usability : Hori has entered the scene with their first Nintendo Wii accessory. Hori is well known for their screen protectors. Their first product is a Wii Remote Controller Protector.

Applying the skin is fairly simple. Removing the skin does not damage the remote controller or leave any sticky residue. The cutouts for each button is precise and perfect.

The skin has 3 layers of film that will protect the top of your controller from scratches and any discolorations caused by UV. Those who have used HORI products before will be satisified with this product. Not to mention, the Wii Remote Controller Protector is one of few accessories out there that is Officially Licensed by Nintendo.

Conclusion : Overall, the Wii Remote Controller Protector is a great purchase. This will without a doubt protect your remote controller from scratches. For $9.00, it seems a bit pricey but it will be money well spent.

Images via comments

woods05
January 15th, 2007, 06:56
I like the Wii remote skins. They add extra color which helps determine whos controller belongs to who.

bandit
January 15th, 2007, 17:43
I like the Wii remote skins. They add extra color which helps determine whos controller belongs to who.
I do too. I prefer the controller skins as well. But this is great for those who dont use it or dont like the rubber skins but want the protection.