PDA

View Full Version : Eurogamer Expo announces Indie Games Arcade line-up

wraggster
September 21st, 2012, 20:57
Eurogamer Expo, the UK's biggest and best gaming festival, is delighted to announce the 16 independent PC games that make up this year's Indie Games Arcade sponsored by SEGA.

The Indie Games Arcade is curated by David Hayward, Eurogamer editor Tom Bramwell and the editors of PC site Rock, Paper, Shotgun, and brings Expo attendees face to face with some of the most imaginative and interesting new independent games in development.

This year's line-up includes Ed Key and David Kanaga's Proteus, Die Gute Fabrik's Where is My Heart?, Rob Fearon's Death Ray Manta (DRM) and many others.
The full line-up of the Indie Games Arcade sponsored by SEGA:

- A Bastard (George Buckenham)
- BaraBariBall (Noah Sasso)
- Dirac (Orihaus)
- Don't Starve (Klei Entertainment)
- DRM: Death Ray Manta (Rob Fearon)
- Gear Up (Doctor Entertainment)
- IsoChronous (team-iso)
- Kairo (Locked Door Puzzle)
- Last Knight (David Hagemann)
- Proteus (Ed Key/David Kanaga)
- Sentinel (Matthew Brown)
- Sokobond (Alan Hazelden)
- The Button Affair (Oliver Clarke)
- Tower of the Gorillion (Circuiton World Design)
- Where is My Heart? (Die Gut Fabrik)
- Zineth (Arcade Kids)

"The IGA gets better every year," said Indie Games Arcade curator David Hayward. "This time, I'm especially pleased to have games with local multiplayer. With BariBaraBall and A Bastard, there’s plenty of opportunity to thrash your mates, and if that’s not your kind of thing, Tower of The Gorillion is co-op."

The Eurogamer Expo will be returning to London's Earls Court from 27th-30th September 2012 and is expected to welcome over 50,000 gamers.

This year's Eurogamer Expo promises more playable games than ever (including a large number of UK first-plays), our highest-profile developer session schedule, as well as a number of satellite events including the Games Industry Fair.
Tickets for Eurogamer Expo 2012 are now available at<gp_link type="http" loc="//www.eurogamerexpo.com">www.eurogamerexpo.com</gp_link> (http://www.eurogamerexpo.com/).