PDA

View Full Version : Confused, PSX game converting

Deathnix
January 16th, 2007, 02:56
Ok, here is the deal.
I have successfully put two games on my PSP (Sudiokin II and harvest moon).
But, every time I try to convert Castlvania-SOTN using PsGUI 2.2, same as I did for other two, I just get "Corrupted data" on my psp!
Any one got an idea why?
I have tryed it serval times, using diffrent levels of compression.
I know the file works, because I have played it using a playstation emulator on PC, and the file is also NTSC.

Tetris999
January 16th, 2007, 04:26
do it without a gui, i myself dont use them as they alwyas have problems

Deathnix
January 16th, 2007, 17:47
do it without a gui, i myself dont use them as they alwyas have problems

I didn't know there was another way? ^^;;
How does it work and what do I need?

ICE
January 16th, 2007, 18:43
or try a different gui like psx2psp

Deathnix
January 16th, 2007, 22:48
or try a different gui like psx2psp

I just tryed that GUI, and still no luck =/
Thanx for trying thoe dude!

labowl
January 17th, 2007, 19:21
Instead of creating a new thread ill ask here. Im currently using PSX2PSP v[1].0.7.1, and im converting pal to ntsc or at least trying to. Once i have ripped my games i try to convert and click on convert to ntsc. Once done i put on the psp but its not aligned to the screen, theres ablack line across the top about a cm thick. How can i stop this and get the game aligned?

Deathnix
January 18th, 2007, 02:28
Instead of creating a new thread ill ask here. Im currently using PSX2PSP v[1].0.7.1, and im converting pal to ntsc or at least trying to. Once i have ripped my games i try to convert and click on convert to ntsc. Once done i put on the psp but its not aligned to the screen, theres ablack line across the top about a cm thick. How can i stop this and get the game aligned?

On PsGUI 2.2.1, there is an option about fixxing screen height for PAL to NTSC, I have not tryed it my self, but maybe that is what you should try?

Tetris999
January 18th, 2007, 03:57
Try Dr.pop its kinda good, i think :p i dont use it tho

Deathnix
January 18th, 2007, 06:00
Used 3 diffrent GUIs and all 3 made curupt data for this game, but not others, I guessing it is just the game =/
Just don't understand why it runs on ePSXe on my PC!
oh well, one of many unsolved mysteries.
thanx for all advice guys.

nickerous
February 4th, 2007, 03:49
Don't know if you have figured this out yet or not, but I had the EXACT same problem today while trying to convert Castlevania: SOTN. It finally worked with PSX2PSP ver [1].07

Although I do get an error 80000004 when I try the eboot for the first time. I've been getting those for every convert I've done. If I go in and try it again, it works (and it works everytime after that first time). Basically, if I see my icons/pics, I figure it will work on the second try. I'm using the Popstation from 3.02, but I'm on version 3.03a. I not a fan of the compressed eboots.

LilSwish722
February 4th, 2007, 03:52
My PSP Games are not working. Can someone please give me a working PSX Game converter and a working PSX to Eboot converter. I can't find a working one.