PDA

View Full Version : Download Play Problem

Vixtro
January 16th, 2007, 20:36
I got my Supercard Lite and Passcard 3 today and since I got all the software and that ready in advance Ive already backed up some of my games onto it (Advance wars: DS, Sonic Rush, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters). They all run fine so off to my friends house it was without having to take all the carts for some multiplayer action or so I thought. He only has a few games and the only games he has that I have are Nintendogs and Resident Evil which I don't have on my Supercard yet. So anyway we tried doing download play from my games on the Supercard and the only one that worked was Sonic Rush. The others (besides Metroid, hangs while downloading) would attempt to load the game but freeze as the Nintendo logo fades out.

My question is, is this normal or have I not backed up those games properly? cause I did them all the same and Sonic Rush still worked.

Thanks in advance for any help.

kcajblue
January 17th, 2007, 02:08
please refrain from talking about roms and such on these forums.

Unflashed DS to unflashed DS > FAIL
Flashed DS to unflashed DS > FAIL
Unflashed DS to flashed DS > PASS
flashed DS to flashed DS > PASS

Vixtro
January 17th, 2007, 16:11
I would hardly clarify it as rom talk cause I did not mention roms and backing up my own games I would have thought is a 100% legal for me cause I own the original games respectively.

So anyway what your saying is that my Friends DS has to be flashed? What if he used a passme device like passcard or superkey though, would that work? I still think I may have misread you though cause Sonic Rush worked no problems.

MikeDX
January 17th, 2007, 16:20
You would have thought it was 100% legal to "backup" your own games, but it isn't. When something is "Copyright" is means that only people who are PERMITTED BY LAW to copy the property may do so.

I can only guess that you do not have permission from nintendo to "backup" your games.