PDA

View Full Version : Problem with CWcheat?

prinnyhero
January 17th, 2007, 18:01
I just installed CWcheat last night and I've been playing Castlevania Sotn. Now i heard you can get the secret "sprite" and "nose Demon" familiar from a saved game file so i went ahead and downloaded those from gamefaqs. I went through the entire setup for converting them and installing CWcheat for that purpose but then when i go to try them out, (by switching memory cards in cwcheat by holding select blah blah blah) it says "Version error" at the at the top of the screen and wont let me load the save game.... Also there is no name where its suppose to have a player name, the time is also 0.00.00 where it should have taken at least a few seconds to get to a save point i think... Anyways if anyone can help me figure this out id be quite happy. Couldnt find a thing on google about this either. I'm playing this on pops (obv) and the game is NTCS-U. Thanks

SkatesBest
January 17th, 2007, 23:23
how did you get Cwcheat to work at all...which version did you get?

prinnyhero
January 17th, 2007, 23:34
CWCHEAT_016_REVE_FOR_302OE-POPS-MC-PSX.Rar

Thats the rar file..

Why do you ask? Is it not suppose to work or something?
I wish someone could help me out i really wanna play with the sprite or nose demon!

I've come to the conclusion that cwcheat is crap... at least as far as sotn goes. whenever i switch memory cards example: from slot 250 to slot 1,2,3 or 4 my data goes all corrupted or something. And forget about taking your memory cards out of cw cheat and putting them on the computer. They dont work anymore once there. I'm kind of scared to try this out on other games since i have save game files that i dont want to lose. Someone please help me out here. Thanks