PDA

View Full Version : INITIALIZING: PSPRadio0.38.12_DH download ... !

IYANDA
January 18th, 2007, 03:17
Dear Forum Members,
I have a US native 1.5 firmware PSP. It is now upgraded to 2.7 firmware with 2GB MemoryStick DUO for the operation of the Practical Intelligence Quotient (PQ) puzzle by D3 Publisher.
I downloaded the PSPRadio0.38.12_DH streaming internet radio player and installed it. I am having difficulty initiallizing the "player" as I keep getting the message -- "The game could not be started.(80020148)" -- on the PSP screen each time I prompt the PSPRadio icon from the GAME icon window.
I like to get help from the Forum on how to getting PSPRadio run on my PSP console:) .
Thanks everyone. Let's cre8 broader functionality 4D PSP platform:thumbup: .

IYANDA

shak bo
January 18th, 2007, 04:14
The PSP Radio application that you are trying to run will not run on a PSP officially updated to the 2.7 firmware because of the security measures that firmware contains. To run unsighned code on a PSP(such as PSP Radio)you would have to "downgrade" your PSP to version 1.5(longtime PSP modders then often "upgrade" their PSP's to one of Dark Alex's custom firmwares, long story). Employing a downgrader program(many of which this site hosts)returns your PSP to 1.5 mode, largely considered as being compatable with the wideast array of unsighned applications(homebrew) on PSP(NesterJ, IRShell etc.)So in short, it's 1.5 firmware you desire.:D

vision
January 18th, 2007, 04:17
^ Nice said
But if you to scared to downgrade you can just use HEN-D

Jes1FromFL
January 20th, 2007, 10:11
How would you go about using Hen-D to run this app? I have 3.03 OE-B...can I still run this w/o downgrading?

vision
January 20th, 2007, 18:49
If you got OE-B then you dont need to downgrade, Turn off your psp completely start it up while holding R then go to configuration then change 3.03 kernel to 1.50 kernel

Jes1FromFL
January 20th, 2007, 19:09
sweet. it loads now. but I get an error when trying to connect to the network w/in the app...any reason why? my network is fine..? I tried setting up a static ip but still doesn't work...?

scottyboynow
January 20th, 2007, 19:16
Yeah, I get the same ever since I updated to 3.03OE-B

vision
January 21st, 2007, 01:26
Hmm i am not sure, make sure you dont have the cpu overclocked

xg917
January 21st, 2007, 01:33
i dont think thats a problem if u overclock