PDA

View Full Version : psp revolution question

jak33
January 18th, 2007, 18:47
im trying to download songs and play them, now i put the song packs in the psp revoltion folder songs folder, and when i boot up revolution, i see the folder, but it says there are no songs found here or something like that, what am i doing wrong, did not download all the files? did i put it in the wrong spot

splodger15
January 18th, 2007, 18:55
Place them in the music folder

jak33
January 18th, 2007, 22:17
x/psp/music?

jak66
January 19th, 2007, 10:51
hmm, kinda difficult to explain
in the psp revolution folder you find 2 more folders, songs and themes. Open songs. now you need to create a folder in here(can be called anything)
in that new folder you put the folder with the music and steps

e.g.
ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCE__PSPRevolution/songs/EXAMPLE/SONG/music.mp3
ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCE__PSPRevolution/songs/EXAMPLE/SONG/steps.sm
etc

jak33
January 20th, 2007, 05:13
ok, the song pack i downloade has a total of 8 files, i made a folder for them in the music folder and copied them all in there, i see the folder on psprevolution but it still says no songs found. did i miss a step or do something wrong?

Yobumtin
January 22nd, 2007, 04:36
I have a suggestion you can try.
1.If its a single song then try putting the song in the Dancing wipeout directory. PSPR\Songs\Dancing WipEout\***name of folder***
Create a folder in the dancing wipeout And put all your song files in it. If you can play the song you could probably creat another mix name. PSPR\Songs\jak33ssongs\songname.

If that doesn't work name all the files in the download. There should be a .dwi file, a music file, an image file for the banner, and Im pretty sure there's a .sm file too.

POSTSCRIPT: Is it just a coincidence about both of your names being off by two digits. I mean I guess Jak is a simple name.

jak33
January 22nd, 2007, 06:08
I have a suggestion you can try.
1.If its a single song then try putting the song in the Dancing wipeout directory. PSPR\Songs\Dancing WipEout\***name of folder***
Create a folder in the dancing wipeout And put all your song files in it. If you can play the song you could probably creat another mix name. PSPR\Songs\jak33ssongs\songname.

If that doesn't work name all the files in the download. There should be a .dwi file, a music file, an image file for the banner, and Im pretty sure there's a .sm file too.

POSTSCRIPT: Is it just a coincidence about both of your names being off by two digits. I mean I guess Jak is a simple name.

yes! thank you, that worked
and i guess im only half the user he is :p

Yobumtin
January 22nd, 2007, 18:14
Haha sweeet! I'm glad that worked. have fun dancing it up on your psp! :p

scottyboynow
January 22nd, 2007, 18:19
you need the step generator aswell.

n_hall
March 3rd, 2007, 08:16
where do you get song downloads?

gamerremag
March 3rd, 2007, 15:57
stepmania.com

acn010
March 3rd, 2007, 16:23
yeah, stepmania is cool, they also have links to download even more songs :P

Yobumtin
March 3rd, 2007, 20:42
My personal favorite is DDRUK.COM to get songs.