PDA

View Full Version : please help with 3.03 oe-a loading stuff!

copsaregay
January 19th, 2007, 06:42
hi there everyone. i just got a psp, version 1.50 fw so i put on 3.03 oe-a (i think this game i got requires like 2.8 or some shit) and that all seemed to go fine. but i cant load iso's or anything. i load a game, seems fine, the little opening screen comes up, the logos and shit, then when it says its loading, error!: "the game could not be started. (80020148)". i try to update to 3.03 oe-b: same error. so i figure there is something wrong with this shit so i put devhook 0.52 on there to load this iso (or cso actually) cuz i just wanna try a ****ing game on this pile of shit, so anyway i go to run devhook: "the game could not be started (8002014C)". it seems to me this garbage cant start shit.

can somebody pleeeeaaaase help! im seriously dangerously close to taking a hammer to this thing. none of the options in the right shoulder start up deal do jack either (except make the game not start at all). is this fw corrupt or something? does i need to put 1.50 or something else back on (and if so how do i do it?? i suck!) if anyone can tell me how to work this i bow to you! help me psp masters!

flu0r
January 19th, 2007, 06:53
Try putting a UMD (DemoDisc) in the Slot.

copsaregay
January 19th, 2007, 07:10
yeah thanks for the quick reply but i already tried that (as well as the no umd mode). without a disc in there it wont even think about starting the game.

DeusMortem
February 11th, 2007, 05:44
Here is what I did:

1. Held R while starting up PSP (shows recovery menu).

2. Picked config

3. Selected the game folder option
so that it says "game folder 1.50 kernal" (just push X once where it says "game folder 3.10 kernal") .

Good luck!

Man
February 11th, 2007, 06:07
you will probably be recieving a warning or a ban from Dcemu, ISO TALK IS NOT ALOWED !!! read the rules before you post