PDA

View Full Version : Psp Eboot File Opener Program

Steven D
January 21st, 2007, 20:07
:) Can Someone Please Tell Me Where To Get One So That Eboot.pbp Or Php Or .bin Files Are Recognised By It??

Ta

gunntims0103
January 21st, 2007, 20:13
That would be a illegal infraction to give a link to that if your talking about opening a ps1 eboot converted for psp play to extract the iso out of it that would be illegal.

If you just want to open a eboot of homebrew to change icons and such then i suggest you get pspbrew.

opening a bin file? you mean a text editor?

splodger15
January 21st, 2007, 20:24
Why do you need to anyway

Scorchiolio
January 21st, 2007, 20:33
I think he may be talking about PSP Brew. (Which I believe is not illegal :) But, it could also be a PSP emulator for windows, to test EBOOTs before putting them on the PSP.

angelicxo
January 21st, 2007, 20:53
Pbp unpacker is another program to read eboots.

Tetris999
January 21st, 2007, 21:33
god i dont know what to say when i want to know something these days

anyway get psp brew

MicroNut
January 21st, 2007, 21:54
When you get a pbp editor you like you should know that its the eboot.pbp in the folder with the % next to it that you want to open.

foldername
foldername% <-- open the eboot.pbp in this folder

If you open the other, the program will say the file is currupt.

Steven D
January 22nd, 2007, 16:09
thanks alot guys (note to splodger cause i can lol)

splodger15
January 22nd, 2007, 16:14
No i was just wondering because you might have done one of those stupid ideas were you extract the PSAR and replace it with another PSAR from a 1.50 eboot and trying to create a downgrader

jonezybaby
January 22nd, 2007, 16:17
neways PSX2PSP u can extract the iso image out of an eboot

Shadowblind
February 5th, 2007, 22:09
Any idea where an eboot editor is where I can change the icon of gpsp? I want to make it look like JUST Kingdom Hearts chain of memories and such, not a GBA emulator, although I'd still give credit of course to Exophase.

wed5366
January 5th, 2008, 18:19
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! a homebrew opener so i can play my homebrew somebudy HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! [-o-] ps on my psp and wii!!!!!!!!!!!!

wed5366
January 5th, 2008, 18:46
i need a psp opener for homebrew what should i do ? (((((((((((((------......------)))))))))

PeyeRate420
March 25th, 2008, 01:45
for the psp you can google your answers for ANYTHING....

For the nintendo wii though be it off topic i will tell you what you need ;)

First you have to own a copy of zelda twilight princess WII VERSION second you need to identify your region then download the twighlight hack alpha 3 and using this method you can use homebrew and emulators on a wii from your SD card ;) its not a maybe its a fact vetta does it ;) (search for twighlight hack alpha 3)