PDA

View Full Version : PSP browser problems

Akro
January 22nd, 2007, 03:56
For some odd reason my PSP browser is acting up... like when i go 2 browser it flashes white then goes back to the home screen and does nothing form there.. and this happens everytime i do it.. :mad: idk wtf happened 2 it someone can ANYONE plz help me? greatly appreciated. t/ :confused: :)

xg917
January 22nd, 2007, 04:00
im having probs getin on myspace... hey, try restoring system defaults

Akro
January 22nd, 2007, 04:17
Tried that... isnt working... ive also found that when i try 2 type somethin it scrambles from numbers to letters really quickly and its hard 2 typew... im rly confused..

carlitx
January 22nd, 2007, 15:38
ya im having s connection problem on fight noght srry for the kind of off topic thing but it keeps telleing me and internal error has occured and i cant get online with the game but i can use the browser just fine.

cal360
January 22nd, 2007, 15:51
Don't know how to help if you've already restored your settings the only problem that i've had with the browser is that once my PSP corrupted whilst browsing but that's all

carlitx
January 22nd, 2007, 16:24
mby u should try recovery mode and goto 1.5 and than 3.03 oe b if ur running a cfw

xg917
January 22nd, 2007, 20:18
ya im having s connection problem on fight noght srry for the kind of off topic thing but it keeps telleing me and internal error has occured and i cant get online with the game but i can use the browser just fine.

set your CPU speed to default through the recovery mode, and the wifi in the game should work

scarph
January 22nd, 2007, 22:40
yea cant use overclocking and wifi