PDA

View Full Version : 3.0x OE homebrew problems solved once and for all

gdf
January 22nd, 2007, 11:37
Right i had problems with my hombrew on OE and others have been struggling too, but i discovered that stuff you've already kxploited WON'T WORK. use the original copies of your games and emus, (as in the untouched versions) and put them over from their zip files, not the folders from your 1.5 psp game folder. all old roms and saves still work.:thumbup:

jonezybaby
January 22nd, 2007, 12:19
Sorted!!!

Cloudhunter
January 22nd, 2007, 12:25
Right i had problems with my hombrew on OE and others have been struggling too, but i discovered that stuff you've already kxploited WON'T WORK. use the original copies of your games and emus, (as in the untouched versions) and put them over from their zip files, not the folders from your 1.5 psp game folder. all old roms and saves still work.:thumbup:

... They work for me.

Anyhow, if anyone still has a problem with corrupted icons, you use patchsfo from http://www.noobz.eu

Just make sure all your PS1 games are out of the /PSP/GAME folder first, as it hangs on em.

Cloudy

gdf
January 22nd, 2007, 14:14
... They work for me.

Cloudy

yeah (are you referring to ps1 games? if so then i'm talking about standard homebrew), others have had trouble, this thing i tried was a last resort before i was goin back to 1.5

-Xandu-
January 22nd, 2007, 14:36
Just copy a PARAM.SFO from a working EBOOT to the corrupted one, should work.

Cloudhunter
January 22nd, 2007, 18:40
yeah (are you referring to ps1 games? if so then i'm talking about standard homebrew), others have had trouble, this thing i tried was a last resort before i was goin back to 1.5

No, I am talking about standard homebrew. The reason I mentioned PS1 games is that you need to take them out of the folder while running patchsfo.

Cloudy

scarph
January 22nd, 2007, 22:41
homebrew/homebrew% works for me, i still use it

saocore
January 25th, 2007, 13:36
I cant use fastloader v0.7 in my 3.03 OE...
I'm sad because now i can't dump my original games
does anyone know a good dumper?
if it is against the rules to talk about dumps, ignore this post :]

splodger15
January 25th, 2007, 16:16
It is againts the rules