PDA

View Full Version : aaaaaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 19:02
It still isn't here!!:mad:
God this is driving me nuts.
Maybe it will come tomorrow (hah):rolleyes:
it's starting to affect my work!!!!:eek:

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 19:03
I have started doing some to take my mind off the wait:D

aseddon130
April 8th, 2005, 19:04
lol - are yuo sure you haven't just been scammed or something ??

you might aswell got a PSP off one of those 'Get A PSP Free' it would have arrived sooner ... and cost less.

dude - i hope it comes soon for you ;)

leggy
April 8th, 2005, 19:14
I forget, where did you order it from?

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 21:19
I forget, where did you order it from?
success HK

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 21:19

you might aswell got a PSP off one of those 'Get A PSP Free' it would have arrived sooner ... and cost less.

dude - i hope it comes soon for you ;)
not as much as i do!

meloe
April 8th, 2005, 23:09
You should have just gone with express delivery. I recently ordered 6 Us psp games from lik sang with UPS delivery, total price about £170, when the ups guy came was expecting to pay import duty and didnt get charged anything!

SalTheWop
April 8th, 2005, 23:38
I agree!! Stuff DOES go missing in the post. Packets do get hidden in a corner of the sorting office and forgotten! OK, you may save a few quid ,but iwould rather KNOW Im gonna get my goods ,and quick !! I once ordered a couple of DVDs from U.S , they didnt turn up for 6 weeks! When they did ,there were no charges to pay or anything, so where the hell were they? Just being bundled about in the postal system.

criptix
April 9th, 2005, 00:33
lol when i asked the post man how much it would cost to send the psp i sold to a fellow in the uk he gave me a bunch of prices the cheapest taking 6-8 weeks, no i didnt send it that way that would just be plain evil. i sent it air parcel 4-10 days i sent it 4/1 he still hasnt got it... but then again it still has a couple days left to reach the limit. I then order from a guy within the states another psp i had it in 2 days, i was like woah that was fast...and i only paid 15 bucks for shipping.

meloe
April 9th, 2005, 00:51
i like to track and know where my stuff is as well. Also best to go with a courier service, most come inclusive of insurance. best to get insurance, ive had stuff go missing and been damaged.

Vimes220
April 9th, 2005, 06:14
I normally go courrier (just to avoid this feeling of anticipation. and i like to track orders. but for reason which i do not want to go into in this thread i used air-mail this time (won't do it again):(

Vimes220
April 9th, 2005, 06:17

Oh thats where i went wrong but the get a PSP free link it said it would be sent in a couple of days :D

Disclaimer:

pyramid schemes and congas don't work,

so dont try that at home!

Not even I am gullable enough to do one of those

StarLog
April 9th, 2005, 19:52
Vimes220,

Hey Bro, your PSP's came to my house, !!!! :D

Vimes220
April 9th, 2005, 20:56
Vimes220,

Hey Bro, your PSP's came to my house, !!!! :D