PDA

View Full Version : aaaaaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 19:02
It still isn't here!!:mad:
God this is driving me nuts.
Maybe it will come tomorrow (hah):rolleyes:
it's starting to affect my work!!!!:eek:

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 19:03
I have started doing some to take my mind off the wait:D

aseddon130
April 8th, 2005, 19:04
lol - are yuo sure you haven't just been scammed or something ??

you might aswell got a PSP off one of those 'Get A PSP Free' it would have arrived sooner ... and cost less.

dude - i hope it comes soon for you ;)

leggy
April 8th, 2005, 19:14
I forget, where did you order it from?

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 21:19
I forget, where did you order it from?
success HK

Vimes220
April 8th, 2005, 21:19

you might aswell got a PSP off one of those 'Get A PSP Free' it would have arrived sooner ... and cost less.

dude - i hope it comes soon for you ;)
not as much as i do!

meloe
April 8th, 2005, 23:09
You should have just gone with express delivery. I recently ordered 6 Us psp games from lik sang with UPS delivery, total price about 170, when the ups guy came was expecting to pay import duty and didnt get charged anything!

SalTheWop
April 8th, 2005, 23:38
I agree!! Stuff DOES go missing in the post. Packets do get hidden in a corner of the sorting office and forgotten! OK, you may save a few quid ,but iwould rather KNOW Im gonna get my goods ,and quick !! I once ordered a couple of DVDs from U.S , they didnt turn up for 6 weeks! When they did ,there were no charges to pay or anything, so where the hell were they? Just being bundled about in the postal system.

criptix
April 9th, 2005, 00:33
lol when i asked the post man how much it would cost to send the psp i sold to a fellow in the uk he gave me a bunch of prices the cheapest taking 6-8 weeks, no i didnt send it that way that would just be plain evil. i sent it air parcel 4-10 days i sent it 4/1 he still hasnt got it... but then again it still has a couple days left to reach the limit. I then order from a guy within the states another psp i had it in 2 days, i was like woah that was fast...and i only paid 15 bucks for shipping.

meloe
April 9th, 2005, 00:51
i like to track and know where my stuff is as well. Also best to go with a courier service, most come inclusive of insurance. best to get insurance, ive had stuff go missing and been damaged.

Vimes220
April 9th, 2005, 06:14
I normally go courrier (just to avoid this feeling of anticipation. and i like to track orders. but for reason which i do not want to go into in this thread i used air-mail this time (won't do it again):(

Vimes220
April 9th, 2005, 06:17

Oh thats where i went wrong but the get a PSP free link it said it would be sent in a couple of days :D

Disclaimer:

pyramid schemes and congas don't work,

so dont try that at home!

Not even I am gullable enough to do one of those

StarLog
April 9th, 2005, 19:52
Vimes220,

Hey Bro, your PSP's came to my house, !!!! :D

Vimes220
April 9th, 2005, 20:56
Vimes220,

Hey Bro, your PSP's came to my house, !!!! :D