PDA

View Full Version : Serious PSP Problem!! PLEASE HELP!!

chrono75
January 23rd, 2007, 21:19
Okay, I am in some serious shit with my PSP. I had recently installed Dark_Alex's custom firmware version 3.03 OE-B with no problems. Everything worked fantastic. Next, I ran into some background issues like when I set a background, it would go away after I restarted my PSP or went into a program. Then, I tried to reinstall 3.03 OE-B and at the end of the Install program, the screen went black and nothing happened. It let it sit for a few minuted then turned my PSP off. Now, the PSP won't turn back on! The screen comes on and the backlights work, but the PSP Firmware doesn't boot! Someone help me ASAP please!!! Also, I can get to the purple screen that comes with the 3.03 Custom Firmware by holding L and R or whichever one you hold, I hold both, and I can't seem to find a way to fix this! AHHHHH! Can anyone help me please!?

vision
January 23rd, 2007, 21:20
I think you have a brick

IM me on aim

splodger15
January 23rd, 2007, 21:27
Load up recovery. And launch Eboot

vision
January 23rd, 2007, 21:34
Yeap, he can access recovery what he did was he run the flasher for OE

im helping him through recovery

ExcruciationX
January 23rd, 2007, 21:47
If you cannot access recovery then, I think you have a brick dude.

chrono75
January 23rd, 2007, 22:09
Vision you saved my PSP!! Oh man, I am in your debt, dude!! You are awesome!! I'm so glad you helped me out! w00h00!!!!
Thanks again!

I could however access the recovery which is my savior! Wow, I am in debt and I owe you my gratitude Vision!