PDA

View Full Version : Can 3.03 OE B read iso.dax files?

jackhulk
January 25th, 2007, 16:46
Hello

Can 3.03 OE B read iso.dax files?

Thanks

dejkirkby
January 25th, 2007, 17:02
Please stop asking your back-up/pirating questions. It's getting annoying. This isn't QJ or PSP-Hacks. We don't take this here.

splodger15
January 25th, 2007, 17:07
F***'s Sake

Read the Rules

Thats why they are there

jackhulk
January 25th, 2007, 17:10
Er? The 3.03 oe b firmware is capable of using ISO's and I was just asking if it is also capable of using dax files and if so how?

If using iso's (homebrew) is bad then surely 3.03 oe b is to be condemned too? If not what is the point of such features?

dejkirkby
January 25th, 2007, 17:14
ISO's are not homebrew. ISO's are copies of commercial games.
And FYI there are more reasons to have 3.03OE-B than ripping off games companies. The ability to play genuine homebrew as well as genuine UMD's for one.

jackhulk
January 25th, 2007, 17:29
Sorry, still new to PSP's and therefore my knowledge is taken from using ISO's on PC's, whereby the use such files are far from just "copies of commercial games" and merely use of compressed data.

If the PSP is only capable of using ISO’s which consist of copied games then I apologize.

Just needed this explaining, that’s all.

Thanks.

dejkirkby
January 25th, 2007, 17:32
Sorry if it seems as if we are targetting you, but seriously we get at least 50 posts a day asking how do I play iso, or where do I get iso's from, can someone help me with iso's and so forth. If you use ISO's it's your business. But just don't mention it around here. People get a lot more flamey (is that even a word) than me.
With that, Welcome to DCEmu.

jackhulk
January 25th, 2007, 17:37
lol, no problem. I can only imagine the stress at having the same question asked time and time again, day in, day out!

I understand now, at least you wasn't too "flamey" :)

carlitx
January 25th, 2007, 18:02
lolol ya best off not saying anaything like that i already got a red mark from an admin about it grrrr:@ and i only asked the same question as you!

jackhulk
January 25th, 2007, 18:31
I've learnt my lesson :)

I may even have a red mark myself! How do I check and is it a case of three marks and your out?