PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions about Icons and FF7

lordKillaCam
January 27th, 2007, 03:18
Okay, so I have been playing FF7 on my PSP but one thing has been buggen' me for a while and that is whenever I am in combat my status bar is all glitchy. For example the names and hp + mp go between invisble and see-able like crazy they are just flashing the whole time is what I mean. How can I fix this?
Second how do I put those icons for games into my psp and have them work so I don't have the same image for all my playstation games? Thanks in advance.

DPyro
January 27th, 2007, 03:28
FF7 glitch is sony's problem, and secondly you can change the images by putting the ICON0.png etc files in the same folder as popstation.exe

MicroNut
January 27th, 2007, 03:42
You can do this manually with popstation each time
Or you can use a GUI
I prefer PSX2PSP
It easily allows you too choose your backgrounds and or quickly change the backgrounds in an existing pbp.

It also has the built in ability to "omit" or make the info image not be displayed.

If you do use the cmd prompt you can omit the hotshots golf info image
by creating a new blank text file, rename it to PIC0.PNG then include it with the rest of the images (ICON0. PNG and PIC1.PNG)

You must have viewing file extensions enabled in windows to change the file extension or Save the File As "PIC0.PNG" with the quotes in notepad.

InanimateCrbnRod
January 28th, 2007, 23:45
here is a list of glitches on final fantasy VII on the psp that I have found. I am on disc three and these are all of them I am pretty sure.

1. when you only have one member in your party your status bar flashes.

2. the screen doesn't blur when you go into battle

3. minor glitching when fighting midgar zolom on disc 2.

if anyone else finds anymore we should post them here.

lordKillaCam
January 30th, 2007, 00:35
I see it only flashes when I have one member in my party cool thanks.

rock_7
February 11th, 2007, 10:23
Sound glitches when battling