Data.psp
Sndo.at
Data.psar

splodger15
January 28th, 2007, 15:46
Well first you need the pictures to use

Mr. Shizzy
January 28th, 2007, 21:07
The SND0.AT3 file is the music file for the eboot.
Here a tutorial Wrote by shadow-evillink. (I just cut and pasted it here for you to read)

MAKING AT3'S For PSP Custom Eboot Sounds

We will open Goldwave now.A "Goldwave Help Window" will appear just click "OK".

1.Click the "Open" button on the top left hand side.and pick your song.

2.NOTE:AT3's can't be larger then 1:00min or more then 500kb or the song won't work.I don't know why.
In this case "SONG.MP3" is going to be my song.(It can be .wav,.ogg,ect...)If you notice my song is a little bit big so we have to make it smaller.

To do that you can grab the side lines with a left click and move them.Then we can cut the shadowed part by going to "edit" ,then "trim".

3.Now that we have the right size we click "File",then "Save As"and a "Save Sound As" window will appear.

4.THIS IS IMPORTANT:
[1]"Save in" = to save the file where you want.
[2]"File name" = you may name the song what you want.
[3]"Save as type" = must be in .wav
[4]"Attributes" = ATRAC3 66kbps STEREO(this can be in a higher "kbps" but the song will save in bigger kb.)

You will need to google and install the AT3 codec on your PC. It doesn't come packed in with Goldwave

5.We saved our song in ".wav" so we have to change that.Go to where you saved your song.On the top left hand of the folder go to "Tools",then under that go to "Folder Options...". A "Folder Options Window" should appear.

6.Click on the "View" tab, then under "Hidden files and folders" there is a box that says,"Hide extensions for known file types".Make sure the box is NOT checked on.

7.Ok now that is done rename the song "SNDO.AT3"(it could be "whatever.AT3",but SNDO is the name).
Thats it. Now you can test your first AT3 out on your PSP.Happy AT3 making!!!

vision
January 29th, 2007, 00:57
Use psp-brew, search it over at qj.net

It's pretty simple but if you still have problems ill help you out

AvengedSevenfold Fan
January 29th, 2007, 02:16
dont say helllllllp! unless its something really important like ur on the verge of bricking.