PDA

View Full Version : M3 DS Simply

kiariki
January 28th, 2007, 14:43
Would anyone here recommend the M3 DS Simply? I found it on Divineo and I'm attracted to its low price and supposed promise...

Thank you in advance.

AngelicLiver
February 6th, 2007, 19:16
I have one and I must say it works flawlessly albeit with a few minor homebrew hiccups (of which a lot are being patched).

scodoublet
February 7th, 2007, 10:08
I have a M3 DS Simply and a DS-Xtreme. I love them both, but I like certain things about each one better than the other. The M3 feels more sturdy, and it has upgradeable storage space. However, the DS-Xtreme is more flashy, it has LED lights and a mini-USB plug right on the cartridge. They both work very well though.

sonikku88
June 1st, 2007, 02:03
That's good to hear. I've been thinking about getting an M3 Simply DS for some time now and I'm glad that it's getting positive responses. Shame it can't play GBA games though.

---EDIT---

I got my M3 DS Simply a few weeks ago, and I have to say it's awesome. I have had no trouble with it at all. Wifi works with it, it plays more-or-less every DS game and homebrew app out there, plus it has it's own built-in cheat system that rivals Action Replay, AND the software that comes with it has a ROM trimming program that gets rid of the all excess data in the NDS files so they don't take up as much room on the card. Highly recommended!