PDA

View Full Version : favorite online psp game??

Fittersman
January 28th, 2007, 18:28
what is everyones favorite psp game to play online? I am starting to get bored of metal of honor so i want to get a new one :D

carlitx
January 28th, 2007, 19:44
hmm well the only 4 that i have that can play online are Feild Commander, need for Speed: Most wanted, Socom1, and, Fight Night round three. On FC theres never anyone online to play agains, fight night has some ppl not many but its an alright game to play on the net, NFS i have yet to try cause iv only started playing it and socom is a realy good shooter for the online and proboly my fav hnet game for psp:P

scottyboynow
January 28th, 2007, 19:49
This is in the totally wrong forum and NFS: Carbon, I completed it today.

ICE
January 28th, 2007, 19:49
socom ftb is the best.

bullhead
January 28th, 2007, 20:01
Socom: FTB kicks ass, ive started getting into it the past few weeks, im getting good! I even got two clan invites, and loads of friend invites! It is so much fun, its actuallay my favourite psp game, I love it!

bullteambravo, x.

xg917
January 28th, 2007, 20:09
i like FTb 2. is ftb 1 better?

King of Fire
January 28th, 2007, 20:14
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops:thumbup: :cool:

bullhead
January 28th, 2007, 20:16
i like FTb 2. is ftb 1 better?

Dunno, never played it.

carlitx
January 28th, 2007, 22:22
he bull if ur evey intrested invite me as a friend on socom ftb1 k im CariltX on it so just look me up dude

bullhead
January 28th, 2007, 22:24
Dude! I played against you! You are really good if i remember correctly. Small world...lol

bull, x.

carlitx
January 28th, 2007, 22:49
you did? i cant remember and i cant be that good?? i only started playing like a wekk or so ago i never even played the camping i just played online lol but thnx if it was me:D:D:D:D

ps wats ur name in the game?

ICE
January 28th, 2007, 22:53
hey my screen name is theICE_MAN on ftb. hmm idea... we should have a dcemu clan!! EMU as the tag! who's in??

bullhead
January 28th, 2007, 23:35
you did? i cant remember and i cant be that good?? i only started playing like a wekk or so ago i never even played the camping i just played online lol but thnx if it was me:D:D:D:D

ps wats ur name in the game?

I think it was you, i dunnn. My name in it is "bullhead_dcemu"

carlitx
January 28th, 2007, 23:53
hey my screen name is theICE_MAN on ftb. hmm idea... we should have a dcemu clan!! EMU as the tag! who's in??

Ya im up for that and i think it might have been bull not to sure though i dont realy pay attention to the names in the game lol well who wants to start that clan Ice was talinking bout?

Fittersman
January 29th, 2007, 01:42
well, if you guys are ever playing and you keep getting killed by a FittersGuy, that would be me :D (if i get that game)

carlitx
January 29th, 2007, 02:35
haha get it amn and join out clan! oh and bull i tryed adding u as a friend and it says u dont exist.

Fittersman
January 29th, 2007, 02:52
nah, im not a clan guy, i prefer to go solo unless maybe i get bored later i might take your offer :D