PDA

View Full Version : Re-organisng Game Icon's Order

titch71
January 28th, 2007, 21:02
I was looking for a way to re-organise the icons in the game folder which seems to be based on the datestamp. The last folder to be copied over is the one that is displayed at the top.

Obviously it can be annoying having to copy everything back off and on to get things re-organised the way you want them especially when a new version of that rarely used homebrew comes out and ends up at the top of your list.

Anyhoo i looked into it and found a prog called attrib changes that allows you to change the datestamp file attrib and this lets you re-organise everything in the order you want. The program can be found at the website below.

http://www.petges.com/

Anyway i was just wondering if there was another easier way to do this or is this the easiest less time consuming option. :thumbup:

Shrygue
January 28th, 2007, 21:43
This is good to hear. I've always wanted to change the timestamp of folders but I have never been able to find a tool that does that until now. Thanks for the link.

titch71
January 28th, 2007, 23:31
This is good to hear. I've always wanted to change the timestamp of folders but I have never been able to find a tool that does that until now. Thanks for the link.

No worries m8 - i've used it and it works a treat :D

vision
January 29th, 2007, 00:46
Dude just use pspgo way easier and faster

titch71
January 29th, 2007, 01:13
Dude just use pspgo way easier and faster

Perfect :thumbup:

Cheers m8 - appreciated :rolleyes: :thumbup:

vision
January 29th, 2007, 21:41
Yeap no problem

halcyon626
January 30th, 2007, 04:52
PSP Go isn't working on 3.02 OE-B. Is there something else that both removes corrupt icons and sorts? Thanks.

throughsilver
January 30th, 2007, 12:46
Search for the Sei PSP tool. It allows you to re-order your icons and also to hide corrupted ones. It is a flexible tool.

halcyon626
January 30th, 2007, 23:57
Question about Sei: When I go to Corrupted Icons and try to type in a folder name, it tells me the folder does not exist. For instance, NESTERJ. Also, whenever I select only show non-corrupt in list manager, it only shows folders with %, is that normal?

Thanks.