PDA

View Full Version : Questions about 3.03 OE-C

campo@udel
January 29th, 2007, 22:48
Hey guys,
These forums have been a huge help in getting familiar with using homebrew on my PSP and I continue to learn more each time I come on. I am currently running a 2.71 TA82 PSP using HEND and devhook. This works great for most of my needs, but the PSX emulator makes me tempted to upgrade to 3.03 OE-C. This question is probably stupid but once I downgrade to 1.5, do I have to install other versions of 3.03 or can I just install the lastest (which I assume in 3.03 OE-C, correct me if I'm wrong)? How is homebrew run on this firmware? I assume I will no longer need devhook? Is it worth the risk of downgrading my psp? If there is anyone who can help me with the process or at least point me in the direction of the files I need that would be great. I have seen some good tutorials on this site, but its always reassuring to have someone guide you through the process or at least explicitly state the files I would need to d/l. One more question... My psp is only 2 months old, if for some reason it would brick... god forbid... Would it be covered under warranty if I obviously would not inform Sony I was running homebrew? Thanks for all of your help and time, you guys are the shit for helping out Noobs

Hobobo
January 29th, 2007, 23:40
You can upgrade from 1.50 to 3.03 oe-c directly.

Ummm if it does brick, just say it just stopped working ;P

V3N0M
January 30th, 2007, 00:40
Well just look at my sig I still don't mind helping out appreciative people. Even if I am busy with coding I don't mind helping out people who need it. Just send me an email, PM, or instant message. I'll fill you in on everything and help you out.