PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug Anthology for PSP

chrono75
January 30th, 2007, 01:01
I reserved my copy a little before Christmas hoping it would be released on January 7th, but then this title got delayed until January 22nd... Well, I went to the store on the 22nd and then I found out that the title got delayed again for Febuary the 7th. Wow, I can't wait for this title!! Is there anyone else with their eye on this game? Man, you just can't beat 7 Metal Slug titles in your pocket, my only concerns are that maybe the later titles like Metal Slug 4-6 might now be as graphically spiffy as the ones released in the arcades. Also, I'm just hoping that the game feels right when playing (Also, I'll find it hard not to keep slamming the fire button to keep a barage of rounds flying, slaying swarms of enemies over and over again and I'll be wanting to take it easy on my PSP's square button, haha. so, I'll have to be careful :) )... It seems like a longshot but this might be outweighed when you keep reminding yourself that you can take these seven titles anywhere! w00h00!! I'm excited about this and no longer will I have to shimmy out $2.50-3.00 to beat the first Metal Slug. Anyone else excited? Ha, too bad it may get delayed again, the wait is killing me! haha...

Nocuddle
February 3rd, 2007, 14:32
Leaked 2 nites ago.