PDA

View Full Version : VimmesAid 2005

Huckleberry_Fin
April 11th, 2005, 17:30
With all the recent charitable goings on of late (Tsunami appeal, LiveAid) I thought we could all club together and help a fellow friend. If Vimmes' PSP isn't here by the end of the week shall we all donate £3 and buy him one that's already in the UK?

One of my mates who has nothing better to do with his money is looking at bringing 100 units into the country after seeing mine and then getting his own at the weekend. I'm sure he could do us a deal for the sake of poor old Vimmes.

I've run the idea by Bob Geoldof and Lenny Henry and they reckon it's a great cause, BBC3 would even give us a 3 hour slot on a Monday night to host a pledging show.

Show your support please.

Vimes220
April 11th, 2005, 17:35
With all the recent charitable goings on of late (Tsunami appeal, LiveAid) I thought we could all club together and help a fellow friend. If Vimmes' PSP isn't here by the end of the week shall we all donate £3 and buy him one that's already in the UK?

One of my mates who has nothing better to do with his money is looking at bringing 100 units into the country after seeing mine and then getting his own at the weekend. I'm sure he could do us a deal for the sake of poor old Vimmes.

I've run the idea by Bob Geoldof and Lenny Henry and they reckon it's a great cause, BBC3 would even give us a 3 hour slot on a Monday night to host a pledging show.

Show your support please.

i feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)

Vimes220
April 11th, 2005, 18:14
Why did it have to arrive today, i could have gotten two :p