PDA

View Full Version : fear effect problem

goldeneyegod
January 30th, 2007, 02:12
Right, heres my problem, using popstation and converted fear effect to work on the custom firmware (its great) but unlike other games like final fantasy etc before they ask u to change disk they usually ask you to save then u can put the converted cd2 in and load ur saved game but fear effect doesnt, it simply askes you to put disk 2 in without saving before that so what am i to do? was really enjoying the game is there anyway to get the 2nd cd eboot running without saving the game and restarting the game? please help

Myalias101
February 16th, 2007, 16:39
Any luck on this? Have the same problem myself. Would love to play the game.

F9zDark
February 16th, 2007, 17:21
I think CWCheat will help with this. Search around for it, as I don't know exactly how it works.

Myalias101
February 16th, 2007, 22:19
Thanks.. I did dig this up in the forums..
"You can use CWCheat RevH by Weltall to load a save game on the other discs.
In final fantsy you can save before it asks you to swap discs, in other titles it doesnt, in these instances you would be able to export your save from popstation, onto the MS, put it on PC and play onto the 2nd disc with an emulator, such as EPSXE, then get to the next available save point, save the game then import it back to the PSP with CWCheat, this works I have tried it myself."

Sounds brutal but sounds like it might work.
Unless I hear a better suggestion im going to give it a try.

krazykarl
February 17th, 2007, 03:03
If you ever get that to work, myalias, let me know. I want to finish up my metal gear.

Cloud_35
February 17th, 2007, 04:03
Well, there's this fix on Prasite Eve that merges both disc 1 and 2 in one that will run all way long, making it about 820Mb. I get the news from this (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/playstation-portable-chat/psp-popstation-compatibility-list-44819-15.html#post138176) site, I've still not tested it, but i think it might work with (and only) with PE, maybe with MGS. Anyway, you need to be registered to download the app, but don't worry, i already did :p so tell me if you want it