PDA

View Full Version : popstation won't work for 303oeC! help please

goldeneyegod
January 30th, 2007, 18:35
right i'v upgraded to 303oeC which is great but when i try to get popstation to try and convert a ps1 game it simply wont , would just like to know which files i need to have in the same folder as the popstation.exe are they the same from the old popstation for oeB or not? I'm sure this is what the problem is please help!:)

gdf
January 30th, 2007, 18:52
try using a simple postation gui, this will have all the necessary files and you just run the program.(dl.qj.net and psp-hacks have loads) also, what format are your rips in? if you were running your psx games on OEb than i think those eboots should work.

goldeneyegod
January 30th, 2007, 20:10
cheers man i'll try that, hope it will fix the problem.
Format of my rips vary from .img and .bin files. i had no problem converting them with the popstation that came with 303oeB but the one with 303oeC just wont convert them at all, but i will try what u said, cheers again

flyer
January 31st, 2007, 01:23
Ok i need real help i want to make popstation work cause i want to palay metal gear solid 1 and where to download if someone can help

Kuzkula
January 31st, 2007, 02:23
Well, popstation sucks in comparison to one that I use, which can work for any version on your PSP, from 1.0 to 3.10. It's called Dr. POP, and it's a simple drag-n-drop, then click go and you're all set. You can set up your own images for the icons and backrounds, and it's just a whole lot better. Look it up.

F9zDark
January 31st, 2007, 03:16
right i'v upgraded to 303oeC which is great but when i try to get popstation to try and convert a ps1 game it simply wont , would just like to know which files i need to have in the same folder as the popstation.exe are they the same from the old popstation for oeB or not? I'm sure this is what the problem is please help!:)

Get IceTea; its somewhere here on the boards and its the best god damn gui out there. You will need KEYS.BIN to put in the directory on the PSP to run the game, but it takes all the guesswork out of it.