PDA

View Full Version : First touch

Vimes220
April 11th, 2005, 21:45
well so far...
no dead pixels, it hasn't fallen to bits and it's covered in fingerprints.

Lets sort a few things out.....

Dead Pixels
I've heard alot about dead/stuck pixels but can't find any on my PSP. so maybe there are a few out there but not mine and thats all that matters to me:D . i thought there were a couple of dead pixels but they turned out to be specks of dust :o .

Build Quality
Yes i am terrified of dropping or breaking it, but thats cos it seems so perfect. everything seems solid. If anything i'm a bit concerned about the Memory card cover as i can see it breaking if someone was careless, but i have something similar on my canon digital camera ant that is spot on after 3 years so heres hoping. I'm just terrified of it slipping through my fingers (no one else is allowed to touch it at the moment).

Fingerprints
yes it attracts finger prints, i'll clean it.

SchmuckofNI
April 11th, 2005, 23:48
Thats why you get a cover for it and a lcd screen protector. Those are a must if you want to keep it in good shape. :) Too bad there isn't a hastings over there in the U.K I would suggest getting that stuff over there.

psplover
April 12th, 2005, 01:40
Another problem you might notice is while playing using the anolog stick you can open the memory card cover which can be annoying.

ganon
April 12th, 2005, 02:12
when i get my psp i wont take it out till i get a cover and lcd protector
i dished out £240 for a phone £20 more than my psp, dropped it so many times

leggy
April 12th, 2005, 03:54
Vimes - get yourself a screen protector ordered now!!

The PSP is sleek, isn't it!!

leggy
April 12th, 2005, 04:01
Vimes -

I have bought of this person a few times now - fast delivery!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=91513&item=8184431994&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Vimes220
April 12th, 2005, 06:57
Thats why you get a cover for it and a lcd screen protector. Those are a must if you want to keep it in good shape. :) Too bad there isn't a hastings over there in the U.K I would suggest getting that stuff over there.
on order, and NO not through airmail!!!!!

Vimes220
April 12th, 2005, 06:59
Vimes - get yourself a screen protector ordered now!!

The PSP is sleek, isn't it!!

sleek don't do it justice!!!!
I can't describe it, sexy would be closer:D

leggy
April 12th, 2005, 07:59
Sexy / sleek / smashing / super / sensational / superb / supercali***ilisticexpealidotious

Vimes220
April 12th, 2005, 18:39
Sexy / sleek / smashing / super / sensational / superb / supercali***ilisticexpealidotious

you missed stupendous!! and several others:D