PDA

View Full Version : URGENT downgrade problem!

Vendeta
January 31st, 2007, 20:35
Im downgrading my 2.80 ta-082 psp and i did the idstorgechanger and the generic downgrader is suposta pop up correct? well it didint and hen d is active.. But befor i did this there was a ting in my xmb saying PSP Update ver X.YZ but i dont know how it got there.. would i just run it?

AvengedSevenfold Fan
January 31st, 2007, 20:43
the downgrader is UPDATE ver X.YZ

Vendeta
January 31st, 2007, 20:44
Ya i know but that file was there befor i put the downgrader on... would it just put all the downgrader files in it?

F9zDark
January 31st, 2007, 20:58
How about posting the readme for the downgrader so those of us who haven't done it/have but forgot can lend some insight.

Vendeta
January 31st, 2007, 21:00
Ok here

TA-082 downgrader Dark_AleX/Mathieulh/Harleyg ported to work on 2.80 by noobz

Important
---------
The source is released under the gpl, unlike the previous generic flasher.

Violation of gpl of this program won't be tolerated. Thanks.

Introduction
------------
This is an application to downgrade a ta-082 unit running 2.80 firmware and HEN-D
to 1.50, although teoretically can downgrade to any version, but only 1.50 has been tested.

The application, at the moment of writing this readme was tested in 5 psp's, with 5 success.
As always, this kind of application have risks, this one in concrete write to idstorage area
of nand.

The authors don't get responsabilized of any damage that may happen by the use of this
unlicensed software. You are on your own when doing it.

The method of ta-082 downgrade is based on research on hardware-downgraded ta-082 selled in ebay.
We realized that the process was not very complex, and easy to imitate by software.

READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DON'T SKIP ANY STEP

Instructions
------------
- Copy the contents of MS_ROOT into the root folder of your memory stick.

- Get the official sony 1.50 update eboot and put it in the /PSP/GAME/UPDATE folder with the name of
UPDATE.PBP

- Run 2.80 HEN if you are not already running it.

- If running a ta-082 PSP execute the 2.80 idstorage changer. It needs 75% battery.
It will change some keys of your idstorage needed to downgrade the ta-082.

- The program will exit to the XMB. Now execute the generic downgrade, which will show in the xmb
as "Update X.YX" in the psp language.

- The generic downgrader will also need 75% battery. IT will downgrade your psp to 1.50.

- At the end, it will ask you to press X to restart the psp. Do it.

- If all went fine, you'll receive a blue screen telling you to press O. Do it, and reenter your settings.
Welcome to 1.50.

splodger15
January 31st, 2007, 21:03
- The program will exit to the XMB. Now execute the generic downgrade, which will show in the xmb
as "Update X.YX" in the psp language.

Vendeta
January 31st, 2007, 21:06
I KNOW... but this has been on my memory card since i got my new psp... i juess i exicute that...

Vendeta
January 31st, 2007, 21:08
YESSS... a sucsesful downgrade... o sorry double post .. but i can just run a normal 3.03OE flasher

splodger15
January 31st, 2007, 21:14
Yes you can update to OE

acn010
January 31st, 2007, 23:46
. . .
success!!!
@_@
lol
finally he did it

Vendeta
February 1st, 2007, 03:23
lol i was scared after seeing myself brick a freinds ta-082 psp :(

F9zDark
February 1st, 2007, 03:46
Thats why I refuse I to touch a friend's PSP for downgrading or anything. I'll show them the way, give them knowledge, but I WONT do it.

Cause god forbid it does brick, I don't want that on my conscience.

Vendeta
February 1st, 2007, 05:19
lol... i made him click all the "do you accept the consiquensces" things...