PDA

View Full Version : Screen capture on 3.03 oe-c(HELP)!!!

Tricky0
February 1st, 2007, 00:57
is there any screen capture for 3.03 oe-c? i have tried doing the devhook SVC thing but it isnt working for me? is there a simple way to install a screenshot/capture?

Tetris999
February 1st, 2007, 01:10
is there any screen capture for 3.03 oe-c? i have tried doing the devhook SVC thing but it isnt working for me? is there a simple way to install a screenshot/capture?

very easy dude, all ya gots ta do is download the

Devhook Capture prx i forgot whats its called but its the thing used in devhook to capture vids of the xmb and games and stuff

anyway when you download Capture Prx, all you have to do is make a folder called seplugins then put capture.prx into the folder, after that just go and make a new notepad file called game.txt<---file extension anyways after making that go into the notepad file and put in this ms0:/seplugins/capture.prx

After that go into recovery (hold R when booting up) then go into plugins and enable the capture.prx

If you want to take picture in popstation or the xmb just make a new notepad for these

FOR XMB name it: vsh.txt
For popstation name it: pops.txt

hope that helps! :D

LAMPRO
February 10th, 2007, 06:26
you forgot the ini too. the ini, the prx, and txt files need to be in the seplugins folder, and you might want to edit it the ini if you want the pics to go somewhere on your ms.

VVV Lightning
February 13th, 2007, 22:20
can't get it to work I got the vice city cheat device to work like this then I tried what you just said and I still get the black screen then my psp turns itself off.
Do you have the download link where I can get the same version of the screen capture you have and ill try again. Thanks